Saturday 13 October 2012

My Messy RelationSHEEP :P

First I wanna say sorry to Yap Ling Pei Er and those 留级生 had been insulted by... ME?
I'm really really really really sorry to insult u guys :(
But we are 'good good friend' now right? xD *if i think so?
Today 12-10-2012 is the 6th day that we break off
AND OF COURSE, I love that feeling
Because I cant even put up with her personality
She thinks that she is good enough to care bout people's staff
HAHA SORRY MAN :D
U HAVE NO RIGHT TO CARE BOUT ME
Be my mom if you really wanna control me :)
Give me pocket money everyweeks, MOM xD
I have rights to choose my friend
Yes you hate them so much :|
SO?
CAN I HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM?
U're just older than me for a few months
SO WHAT?
U think u're the boss or u're the LEADER?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Insult me? OH YEAA MAN I can handle it :P
Insult my firend? HAHA u're in trouble :D
FINE I dun wanna waste my time to talk bout u :\
AND YEAA I GOT *some new friends :DDD


She is prettayyyy :D her eyes are so big till so scary O.O but her nose is FREAKIN TALL :) Jelous mann -.-


I <3 Mustache :D She is QUITE pretty and she has a boyfren, which is very gay -.-


Her boyfren -.- Hmm nothing to say = = GAY :P

 
 
There's only left 10 more days to meet my lovely friends :( how sad :'(
I can tell u guys comfirmly, who is my true friend :)
 

 
HEY BUDDY :3 Patrick and Spongebob are FOREVER BUDDIES :D
U're the cutest girl I've ever seen in Form one ;)

ONLY ONE TRUE FRIEND? HAHA OF COURSE NOPE :P LOTS OF THEM ARE BOYS SO I DONT DARE TO SAY IT OUT xD

Thanks Xin Pei, Zhi Yang, Yap Ling, Pei Er, Chai Seng & Lee Qing (couple) and... OH YEAHHH GAN YI SENG -.- U KNOW MY SECRETS AND DO NOT TELL ANYONE EVEN THOUGH UR 'BRO' if not... Nyehehehehehe >:D

Thanks u guys for being my friend :D

ILOVEUTHEMOST.XINPEI :)








No comments:

Post a Comment